Mazda 6 Forums banner

Remote Key and Head lights

765 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sexy6s 
#1 ·
Well Monday I had a new door panel replaced on my drivers side door. Now I was doing some testing on my car and it turns out that the lock button on my remote key does not work. It doesn't work on either of the 2 remote keys I have. The alarm and unlock button both work though. Could this be because I had gotten a new door panel installed??

Also I got Euro Design headlight bulbs installed and the left headlight is much dimmer then the right side for some reason. It is noticable when driving at night. I don't get it, this is the second different set of headlights I have tried installing on my mazda 6, the first set, silverstar, burnt out in the left head light in less than two weeks. Now I get the euro designz installed, and right away they looked dimmer on the left head light. Could if be the headlight itself? I am not sure because the stock lights work fine when they were in.

#2 ·
i'm thinking maybe just the aiming of the projector needs to me re-aligned...

what year car do you have?

as far as the alarm goes...no idea they probably just have to reprogram the remote keys with the car again...take both keys back to the dealer and tell them your situation...i'm assuming its a new car so the warranty should cover this...good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.