LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 02:26 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
yea i was just perusing 'round ebay for m6 items and came across this

and i was wondering if anyone has these or has seen these, and whether they're legit, like truely for the 6 and function well and stuff like that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 02:38 AM

these have been around forever. They are NOT for the US Mazda6, they will fit OK, but there will be a gap all the way around them from what I have heard, I wish someone would make these for OUR 6's, I love em

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

05 Steel grey 6i
89 mustang (few mods
) sold-THANK GOD, can't afford the gas
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 04:24 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
That's true.. there are pictures of this from one member, and from how he installed it, there are gaps between them
By the way i think this comes from Taiwan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 06:16 AM
Learners License

I just ordered (from a board sponsor - PRacing) the LED Mirrors for the 2005 & Up model. From what PRacing is stating, this is not a cap, but complete replacement for the painted portion of your mirrors. LED Mirrors Once I get them painted and installed, I will post some pics. Hopefully, they will fit perfectly.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 03:29 PM Thread Starter

so does our 6's already have the place to plug in those wires for the lights to function as parking lights and turn signals?

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 03:54 PM

Send a message via MSN to Shadow 6 Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow 6
Actualy I have that exact set, I don't have pics yet but they look great at night. There was no gaps, it fit perfectly. There is no place to directly plug them in. They have 6 leds, u can hook them up as 3 park, 3 turn, 6 prark, or 6 trun. I just did mine as 6 turn being that the yellow clashed with my car, now if i could have gotten them with white leds I would of done 6 parking... That would of been tight!!! I spliced them into the rear turn signals, I just thought that it was easier than routing into the engine and trying to splice in there. If U want me to post pics just let me know I will get out there and take some.

Actualy if u look on the post for the Mazda 6 meet in Austin u will see my car, silver with open grill and aluminum brush lower grills.

- Cp-e CAI - Magnaflow Catback - Cp-e Motor Mount - Halo x2 - HIDs HB LB Fog - Trubo2 Dash Kit - Chrome Trunk Handle - Clear Side Markers - Deleted Side Moldings - Lower Billet Grills - Enkei GF1 Rims - Blue Lighted Door Sills - 25% Tint - Chrome Door Handles - Chrome Door Bowls - Chrome LED Mirror Covers - Sport/Mesh/Open/Sport badgeless Grills -
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 03:57 PM

Looks interesting, but the pic of PRacing's LED mirror only shows one side, I'd like to get a better view. I'm guessing since it's for 2005-up, that the mirrors must have changed from the 2004 model?
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Actualy I have that exact set, I don't have pics yet but they look great at night. There was no gaps, it fit perfectly. There is no place to directly plug them in. They have 6 leds, u can hook them up as 3 park, 3 turn, 6 prark, or 6 trun. I just did mine as 6 turn being that the yellow clashed with my car, now if i could have gotten them with white leds I would of done 6 parking... That would of been tight!!! I spliced them into the rear turn signals, I just thought that it was easier than routing into the engine and trying to splice in there. If U want me to post pics just let me know I will get out there and take some.

Actualy if u look on the post for the Mazda 6 meet in Austin u will see my car, silver with open grill and aluminum brush lower grills.
[/b]
yea man some pix would be great! just some questions:
1. where did you get your set?
2. how did you find the wires for the rear turn signal?
3. if i chose to do 3 parking, 3 turn, would i just splice the 3 parking leds wire to the sidemarker line?

thanks for the help

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-20-2006, 11:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to Shadow 6 Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow 6
Sorry been out the net for a min

I got my set on ebay, hkplus, i think.

For the rear turn I went as far as getting extention wire and ran the wire for the mirrors all the way to the trunk of the car and spliced them in a few inches from the bulb.

Yes just splice into the parking lights.

On the mirror covers the wire is a strip of 3 wires and I think that the middle wire is the ground or negitive, and the outside two r the leds. U can pick which ones u want as parking and wicth ones u want for turn. but on that note make sure it is the same on both sides u look kinda weird if u have the three inside lights on one side as parking and the three outside lighs on the other mirror as parking too.

PM me tommarrow or sunday to remind me and take the pics, I have a REAL REAL REAL short memory.

- Cp-e CAI - Magnaflow Catback - Cp-e Motor Mount - Halo x2 - HIDs HB LB Fog - Trubo2 Dash Kit - Chrome Trunk Handle - Clear Side Markers - Deleted Side Moldings - Lower Billet Grills - Enkei GF1 Rims - Blue Lighted Door Sills - 25% Tint - Chrome Door Handles - Chrome Door Bowls - Chrome LED Mirror Covers - Sport/Mesh/Open/Sport badgeless Grills -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page