Xtec 5000k 50watt kit (pics) - Page 2 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 04:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
i can confirm that the 50 watt is definitely brighter than the 35 watt (a lil redundant but wtv) the beam is much fuller looking and overall, a whole lot brighter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 05:26 AM

Location: Waterloo (near T.O.), ON, Canada (Indonesian-Chinese)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to t_mo_t
can i ask u a question? how far is your car from the garage door when you took the pics? can you take a pic of the cutoff with your car 25' away from a white screen/garage door? thanks...

Tanabe GF210 Springs, AutoExe CF grill, Retrofit (Bosch E46/Audi TT DOT projector) + Philips D2S 5000K (85122+) bulbs, Lower fog, 2 x 10" Sony Xplod, MTX MXA6001 Class D amp, 12" Varad White LED bar + 4 x Varad single LEDs, Airbox Mod, Sidemarkers Mod, Taillight Mod, Foglight Mod, Clear sidemarkers, 4 x white 6-WLEDs, 4 x white 5-LEDs, 2 x orange 5-LEDs, 2 x Polarg Hybrid XenonWhite 194 bulbs, 2 x blue 921 LEDs, 2 x OEM muffler tips,Redline MTX fluid, Ichiban Shift Knob, Ractive Shift Boot, TWM short shifter, Focal PolyGlass 130v1 components, Infinity 6802cf, Duplicolor Red caliper paint, Royal Purple 5W20 Synthetic Oil, Hawks brake pads
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 09:22 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I was about 10ft away from the garage door.

'05 6s hatch 6-speed auto: optimized AEM CAI, Racing Beat exhaust, VVME 4300k 55watt HID, Kosei K1-TS, 215-50-17 Continental DWS, Progress rear sway bar, RB front sway bar, GTSpec ladder brace, Mazdaspeed springs with 3/4" rear lift spring spacer, Bilstein HD shocks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have "saggy butt" syndrome? Want to even out your drop?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 10:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to gweedostyle
Quote:
i can confirm that the 50 watt is definitely brighter than the 35 watt (a lil redundant but wtv) the beam is much fuller looking and overall, a whole lot brighter
[/b]

well yes, of course....but HIDs no matter what are still gonna be brighter...just in live in NY and if i get the 50 watt, ill be pulled over by civilians and old people let alone cops lol

'05 Onyx Black Mazda 6S 6spd Auto
Fully loaded w/o navigation system...i bought a map instead!!

Im a guido, hi ya doin!
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

I haven't had any problems yet, and I'm in Flushing.

'05 6s hatch 6-speed auto: optimized AEM CAI, Racing Beat exhaust, VVME 4300k 55watt HID, Kosei K1-TS, 215-50-17 Continental DWS, Progress rear sway bar, RB front sway bar, GTSpec ladder brace, Mazdaspeed springs with 3/4" rear lift spring spacer, Bilstein HD shocks

post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 11:10 AM

Quote:
I haven't had any problems yet, and I'm in Flushing.
[/b]
well, uh...i guess im gonna have to retract my previous statement then....but you know NY some cops are just assholes...im on the border of queens/nassau and some just love to break ballz....so i again, ill retract my previous statement then

Im a guido, hi ya doin!
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 12:00 PM Thread Starter

You saw my beam pattern. The only problem is that it's just a bit to high (I need to re-aim them a little lower). Other than that, it looks fairly OEM. You shouldn't have problems.

post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 12:33 PM

cool...i cant wait for mine to come in, hopefully tomorrow or friday....then i just need someone to put them in for me hehe.....quick question for anyone here....i also bought the DDE/halos and saw they need to baked on 10 mins and something else dried for 12 hours? i just skimmed it really....do you think a body shop would actually do this?? im not handy at all to do this myself so....just curious on how anyone felt on this

Im a guido, hi ya doin!
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 01:22 PM

Nice... the cut-off pattern on my 35W 6000K xtec is similiar, except my passenger side is slightly higher.. it was that way stock, but I've just been too lazy to adjust it. Are you using the stock wiring harness, or did you purchase the xtec one?
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Nice... the cut-off pattern on my 35W 6000K xtec is similiar, except my passenger side is slightly higher.. it was that way stock, but I've just been too lazy to adjust it. Are you using the stock wiring harness, or did you purchase the xtec one?
[/b]
I did my own wiring using 16 gauge wiring, 2 spade fuse holders with 15A fuses, and 2 relays. Everything was connected using crimps, no soldering.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page