User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have been getting crazy high readings for outside air temps ever since getting my car back from the body shop. I suspect they didn't reattach the temperature sensor to the right place in the front bumper area but I'm not sure where it's supposed to go. I seem to be picking up radiator heat maybe? Does anyone know where the wire harness and sensor belong? (TIA)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hawk ceramic pads, SS lines, PowerSlot Rotors, Tanabe-NFs+Konis, Kosei K1-TS, Spin On Conversion,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 2 1/4" Exhaust,
, Adjustable Fan Controller
(An
)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
the locations are in the user manual, the in cab temp is to the right of the steering colum, the outside on is where the dash and windsheild meet
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 09:40 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Um, I think it's in front of the condensor on the bottom left (passenger) side.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to itbeanew1 Send a message via MSN to itbeanew1 Send a message via Yahoo to itbeanew1
Quote:
Originally posted by k1pp3r@Nov 15 2005, 01:37 AM
the locations are in the user manual, the in cab temp is to the right of the steering colum, the outside on is where the dash and windsheild meet
[snapback]557334[/snapback]
what you are talking about is the solar radiation sensor for the auto climate control. he is asking about the AMB (ambiant/outside) temp sensor.

like they said... its in the front by the radiator on the passenger side of the car. if you had front end damage, it might be touching something it should be heating it up or something. just make sure it can get plent of air to it.

Blazing Copper 04 6s MTX Sedan
Custom interior ambiant lighting, Airbox Mod (sometimes), Mazdaspeed6 tails, custom installed lower fogs (burnt out. need to get the kit)

RIP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page