LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-16-2005, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
So back in March when the weather warmed up a bit in WI, I spent a few weeks pretty uncomforatble in my car. I thought for a while I was just dealing with poor design of the auto climate control (my first Spring using it), but came to grips that it's TOO DAMN HOT in here, and finally brought it to the dealer. In fact, there was nothing I could do to get anything but HOT air coming outta the vents. (AC on, temp @ 60F & it still blew hot). I'm not completely sure if it was AC wasn't kicking in like it was suposed to or if the heater was stuck on.

At any rate, the dealership didn't do any work. According to them, they fired it up and it immediately blew cold air - down to 35F according to their tests. I tried to convice the guy that I'm really not retarded, and I DO know how to work my AC (as if there's really anything to it), but he kept trying to tell me how it's a tricky system, and they'd show me how to use it when I picked up my car. I'd have strangled him if we were face-to-face. He didn't even want to entertain the idea of a short somewhere. I suspect I'll be having this problem again in the future.

So I've had the car back for a couple weeks now without any poblems. I did a search on the boards, but didn't find anybody with the same problem, so hopefully this is an isolated incident. Thought I'd write this up though, just to make you all aware in case you see it too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page