Luminics Bulbs 5,150k VIDEO (streetunit.com) - Page 9 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to blackmagik_13 Send a message via MSN to blackmagik_13 Send a message via Yahoo to blackmagik_13
Well, every question that I can see has been answered by someone else, good work guys Umm, no prob on the vid etc, glad I could help!

On the note of them being a little dim on the low beams, I noticed this on mine at first as well. You can adjust the way the beam projects by these little hex screws or something, or so I've heard. Basically you can pull the beam up if you want, but I don't know how much that would help, as I've yet to try it.

backman, sorry to hear about your bad experience w/ the blue visions or whatever. These bulbs should do you good, they're extremely more white / crisp than the stockers. You'll be able to tell a difference, believe me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-28-2005, 12:50 PM

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to backman_66 Send a message via MSN to backman_66
Good, I had better tell a difference :/ I'm not real concerned about light projection since I have HID's for my low beam already, they do pretty well. I just want my damn fogs to match up closer to my 6000k's, at least get off that nasty yellow stock color so at least it can be noticed that it's aftermarket. I want a wicked lighting setup, gonna be cool once I install these luminics to match my HID's, and then install my angel eyes too they should be coming in any day now. woot woot =)
post #83 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-09-2005, 12:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to toadkicker Send a message via MSN to toadkicker Send a message via Yahoo to toadkicker
I just bought em! Can't wait to see some jerk ass in a honda careen off the road when I light him up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #84 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-09-2005, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by toadkicker@Apr 9 2005, 12:10 PM
I just bought em! Can't wait to see some jerk ass in a honda careen off the road when I light him up!
[snapback]390356[/snapback]
mm, i don't know about all that.. with hi-beams maybe
post #85 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-09-2005, 02:48 PM

Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to MZBuckeye
Quote:
Originally posted by Pulszar@Apr 9 2005, 12:25 PM
mm, i don't know about all that.. with hi-beams maybe
[snapback]390383[/snapback]

I doubt that even. You're not gonna run anyone off anything with $30 halogen bulbs, sorry. And even if you could, it would mean you had your lights aimed so bad that you've got no business on the road at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #86 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-19-2005, 11:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to sry110
Ok, put my luminics bulbs in the other night, and have had two nights driving with them. They look fantastic from the outside of the car. But this doesn't help when you are inside the car, driving, and it is dark out. I am referring to the low beams, which seem whiter than stock, but they don't light up the frickin road! I have adjusted the low beam projectors to a few different positions (including as high as they will point), and I just can't get these bulbs to allow me to see anything. Black, I'm REALLY curious as to how you gave these such a good review. I'm not trying to flame here, I'm just feeling as though I must be going blind or something because these low beams are just horrible.

The high beams, on the other hand, are great. It's like noon on a sunny day when you click those on.

If anyone has any suggestions on this, I'd be really appreciative. Just sucks cuz I'm sick of the yellowish stock bulbs, and I sure don't have the cash for HIDs!

-steve

Old Car --> 2003 Mazda 6s 5MT, Sport Package, some goodies

Current Car --> 2006 Nissan 350z 6MT, some goodies : )
post #87 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 12:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to Eatsomerice
Quote:
Originally posted by sry110@Apr 20 2005, 03:54 AM
Ok, put my luminics bulbs in the other night, and have had two nights driving with them.* They look fantastic from the outside of the car.* But this doesn't help when you are inside the car, driving, and it is dark out.* I am referring to the low beams, which seem whiter than stock, but they don't light up the frickin road!* I have adjusted the low beam projectors to a few different positions (including as high as they will point), and I just can't get these bulbs to allow me to see anything.* Black, I'm REALLY curious as to how you gave these such a good review.* I'm not trying to flame here, I'm just feeling as though I must be going blind or something because these low beams are just horrible.*

The high beams, on the other hand, are great.* It's like noon on a sunny day when you click those on.*

If anyone has any suggestions on this, I'd be really appreciative.* Just sucks cuz I'm sick of the yellowish stock bulbs, and I sure don't have the cash for HIDs!

-steve
[snapback]395629[/snapback]

I dont have any problems seeing with these bulbs. But i do notice that it is so white that sometimes it blends in with the surroundings and makes it look like they are not bright enough. the high beans should be really bright bc its not a projector like the low beams

05 Mazda RX8
post #88 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 01:00 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to blackmagik_13 Send a message via MSN to blackmagik_13 Send a message via Yahoo to blackmagik_13
Quote:
Originally posted by sry110@Apr 19 2005, 10:54 PM
Black, I'm REALLY curious as to how you gave these such a good review.* I'm not trying to flame here, I'm just feeling as though I must be going blind or something because these low beams are just horrible.*
[snapback]395629[/snapback]

I eat my carrots I guess? I dunno man, I feel like I can see JUST FINE! I gave them a good review because ...well, I like them! I didn't have to adjust anything, they're great. I drive 60 miles on unlit interstate each weekend, and they're fine man.

post #89 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 01:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to zcherian Send a message via MSN to zcherian Send a message via Yahoo to zcherian
they seem rather cool

::[Crazy-X]::
2004 MAZDA 6s
3.0L V6 Engine
5-Speed Sport A/T
Sport Package w/ Spoiler
Bose Audio Package
Luxury Package

[FULLY LOADED]
post #90 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-20-2005, 08:59 AM

I think they are horrible, I posted my full rant in the seperate topic sry110 started but basically the light output on the low beams is the equivalent of a lit match - and speaking of which one of the lights burned out after just one week.

The same light in the hi beams arent too bad (I think) but low definitely sucked for me and I have perfect vision.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page