installing autometer gauges - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 04:41 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 302mazda6s
ok so i have the lotek 3 gauge pod, and 3 carbon fiber autometer gauges... i have oil pressure, volts, and tranny temp.... all senders are electrical, except they sent me a mechanical oil pressure gauge for some damn reason where would be a good place to get these installed professionally, or is it easier to just do it myself? i'm located in delaware, so anyone near by in like pa, nj, or md who wants to make some money helping me with the install of the pod and gauges, let me know!

-'04 oynx black 6s mtx fully loaded with sport/bose package-injen cold air intake with cp-e maf customizer (for sale $300, pm me!)-draxus cat-back exhaust-eibach pro kit lowering springs-dgm carbon fiber hood-lotek 3 pod dash pod with autometer carbon fiber gauges-18 inch gunmetal formula grand prix's wrapped in pirelli's-debadged emblems-door guards removed-clear guard smoked tail light covers-clear guard smoked headlight covers (for sale, $40, pm me)-viper alarm-2-12' kicker comp vr's powered by a 1200 watt directed amp

also for sale: oem black hood, exhaust, springs - pm for prices

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

-'04 oynx black 6s mtx fully loaded with sport/bose package-injen cold air intake with cp-e maf customizer (for sale $300, pm me!)-draxus cat-back exhaust-eibach pro kit lowering springs-dgm carbon fiber hood-lotek 3 pod dash pod with autometer carbon fiber gauges-18 inch gunmetal formula grand prix's wrapped in pirelli's-debadged emblems-door guards removed-clear guard smoked tail light covers-clear guard smoked headlight covers (for sale, $40, pm me)-viper alarm-2-12' kicker comp vr's powered by a 1200 watt directed amp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 09:42 AM

If you find anyone who can do the work, I'd like to know. I'm just down the road in Dover. This is a bit off topic but, do you know of anyone up there that does alignment work up there, no one down here will touch mine after lowering it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 08:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by fireguy1578@Jan 22 2005, 09:42 AM
If you find anyone who can do the work, I'd like to know.* I'm just down the road in Dover.* This is a bit off topic but, do you know of anyone up there that does alignment work up there, no one down here will touch mine after lowering it.
[snapback]351929[/snapback]

yeah alot of places have told me that too... try taking it to n.t.b. on kirkwood highway....

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 11:29 AM

Might be able to help, but after it gets warm out. The install will take a few hours and doing it in below freezing temps and the snow you guys just got over there will slow it down. Maybe March..possible meet,

As for a shop, I do not know of any shop in the area, however, a little while back I found some speed shops in the Wilmington area going through the phone book.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 11:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by z6speed@Jan 24 2005, 11:29 AM
Might be able to help, but after it gets warm out.* The install will take a few hours and doing it in below freezing temps and the snow you guys just got over there will slow it down.* Maybe March..possible meet,

As for a shop, I do not know of any shop in the area, however, a little while back I found some speed shops in the Wilmington area going through the phone book.
[snapback]352845[/snapback]
woooooooooord! I'm saying I got a garage if that helps any... stay in touch and let me know man.... that would be great if you could give me a hand.... a lot of shops I have contacted are talking like $75 an hour for labor, and saying it will be like a 3-4 hour job.... that's a little ridiculous in my opinion... btw, where u at in jersey?

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 03:41 PM

Elmer off of Route 40. That may work, I'll keep in touch. I have a few things to do to my car in the next few weeks.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 10:51 PM

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via Yahoo to leftyrev
so did you guys find someone to install the guages in jersey , let me know

2004 Steel grey MAZDA 6 hatchback , owned since 12\19\04
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page