Installing Integrated Foglights - Page 3 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to pololance6i
i just used some epoxy to hold mine into place. the stuff i have is better than JB Weld, and neither one will soften after hours of use from the lights.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 09:43 PM
Learners License

A big question...... my mazda 6 is non-sport... I added the bottom fog lights on a mazda dealer.. it was a deal that I got that time... now I'm wondering if I can just buy the sporty headlights that come with foglights and added to my mazda... That way I can have both top and bottom foglights at the same time.... Can it be done?????? Will a new wiering needs to be done?
Thanks....
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 06:18 PM

Quote:
man, everyone is spending quite a bit of money on these integrated fogs from factory.

if you look here, these projectors fit perfectly with the bracket for the fogs in the head lamps. they even come with a bulb so you don't have to buy one. Bosch mini H3s

[/b]
Could "Bosch Mini" replace factory integrated fog? I have problem with factory fog and I want to replace with this one. I checked with local dealer and they want to charge me $124 (cdn) for single foglight assembly. argh!!!

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=57089

2004 Mazda 6 GT-i4 Sonic Blue w/GFX, Sunroof, Bose, MT
Mods: Injen CAI, 35% Front/5% Back Tint, Sports Grille, White/Blue LED interior lights, Rear Atenza emblem, Clear Sidemarker, AuxMOD, Pioneer AVIC-F500BT, Tail-Brake Light Mod, Kumho Ecsta AST (KU25)
2003 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 Sport Ebony AT
Pioneer AVIC-x710BT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-07-2006, 08:09 AM

Quote:
man, everyone is spending quite a bit of money on these integrated fogs from factory.

if you look here, these projectors fit perfectly with the bracket for the fogs in the head lamps. they even come with a bulb so you don't have to buy one. Bosch mini H3s

[/b]
So you put the bosh mini h3 in the integrated headlight fog place? Do you have follow any how-to?
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-09-2007, 10:06 PM

Does anyone that got this to work have pictures or opinions on this setup. I see pololance6i installed them with epoxy but I believe he totaled his car and does not post here anymore so I can't ask him a question. I am curious to see who has done it and if it is working well. I already ordered the Bosch mini's and hope I didn't make a mistake. I am going to have the headlights apart anyway so I figured what the hell. It would be nice to get some input before I try it tho .

edit* Damn, I thought this was in the newbie forum. Sorry for resurecting posts in the same area.

06 Lapis Blue 6i - Kyowa Racing KR206 - Falken FK-452 225/45/18 - Mazdaspeed i4 Springs - Mazdaspeed STS - Bosch e46 ECE Projectors - Apexcone 5000K D2S - Xtec DDE Raptor - Alpine CDA-9857 Head Unit - Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100 Class D <span style="font-family:Arial Black">Ice Power 4 X 75 Watt Amplifier - Pioneer Premier PRS-D1100M Class D Monoblock 1 x 600 Watt Amplifier - AudioControl EQL - AudioControl 24XS - Diamond Audio D6 Components - Diamond Audio D6 12" DVC Subwoofer - Monster Cable XLN PRO Interconnects - Streetwires Cable and Distribution - Dynamat Xtreme - K & N filter - 30% Tint all around - De-badged - Blacked-out Moustache, Tails, and Emblems - Removed Door Guards - Airbox Mod </span>

06 Super Black Nissan Xterra 4x4 - Kenwood in-dash DVD w/ 7" monitor - Kenwood Rear-view camera - Kenwood iPod adapter - Viper remote start alarm with up and down remote widow control - 20% Tint all around - K & N filter - Removed all body plastics except the bumpers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page