A Few questions about electrical - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 05:24 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to DeViL6
Ok here I am reading all these posts on the grounding and installing this and that when my question is IS ANY OF THIS WORTH THE TIME AND MONEY?

So 1st is this Tbody grounding . I talked to a few guys at ford, mazda, and bmw they say its not going to help by grounding the TBody ?? what gives ? Do you guys that send your time and money belive this works just becasue you did all that work?

2nd Xenon lights that cost 350 bucks and up ? what the hell ?? are they worth the cost ? what is the point ? and are they legeal ?

I mean I know alot of this is hobbie and fun , but I want to improve my car with a budget , most of that will be soaked up by all the go fast and look goodies

So is there some honnest person/people that can give a true answer if this stuff is worth it ?

Up Comming mods : Streetglow LED underbody kit, Trans cooler and filter , Tinted Windows , Fenders Rolled.
and yellow painted Calipers & rotors.
Future Plans : TURBO!!! Carbin Fiber Hood , Wing and Side Skirts! Body Vinals , Clear tail lights , hyper white lights , Pre Cats removed , high flow cats , Yellow Stich leather seats with sweade middles, JL audio (too much to break down) TV in the top dash (hide away door) Computer in the trunk! (for DVD MP3)
Current Mods : Cross drilled sloted rotors , eibach springs, 10inch MTX subs x2 w/kenwood amp (600watt)AEM CAI, optium battery.
Car stats: 03" Yellow 6S FULLY LOADED!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 03:11 PM
Learners License

Well, as far a grounding the TB goes, I did it and it works. I did notice better throttle response. It didn't cost me a dime either, just a foot of lamp cord I had laying around a 5 minutes of my time. Now $350 for lights? I guess that depends on the type of driving you do.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 03:11 PM
Learners License

sorry, double post.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to DeViL6
WELL ... Everyone says that they feel it but studys show its not shit .. I will do it for looks with a professional kit later when I am done with all my projects going on !

Up Comming mods : Streetglow LED underbody kit, Trans cooler and filter , Tinted Windows , Fenders Rolled.
and yellow painted Calipers & rotors.
Future Plans : TURBO!!! Carbin Fiber Hood , Wing and Side Skirts! Body Vinals , Clear tail lights , hyper white lights , Pre Cats removed , high flow cats , Yellow Stich leather seats with sweade middles, JL audio (too much to break down) TV in the top dash (hide away door) Computer in the trunk! (for DVD MP3)
Current Mods : Cross drilled sloted rotors , eibach springs, 10inch MTX subs x2 w/kenwood amp (600watt)AEM CAI, optium battery.
Car stats: 03" Yellow 6S FULLY LOADED!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 08:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to Indy MPS6
Why not search on these topics? There a ton of topics on the very questions you've posed.

Imagine how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page