Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum

Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum (https://forum.mazda6club.com/)
-   Buy/Sell (https://forum.mazda6club.com/181-buy-sell/)
-   -   Mazdaspeed exhaust Konig Rims (https://forum.mazda6club.com/buy-sell/182535-mazdaspeed-exhaust-konig-rims.html)

nocondorfx 02-03-2007 07:59 PM

bump for a good seller

Stevespeed 02-04-2007 02:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Intake & Injen Cpe Fix---- NOW ONLY $275.00 plus shipping.
[attachment=19306:DSC01021A.jpg]
[attachment=19305:DSC00137A.jpg]
Genuine Mazdaspeed exhaust !!!
$400.00 + shipping or will meet within reasonable distance to deliver.

MikeyD 02-04-2007 02:23 PM

pm sent about intake

JDMAtenza21 02-04-2007 02:30 PM

Is that a shield for the filter i see?? Where did you get that? Also do you know if that will fit around the CPE filter?

Stevespeed 02-04-2007 02:37 PM

Quote:

Is that a shield for the filter i see?? Where did you get that? Also do you know if that will fit around the CPE filter?[/b]
The shield came with the intake, not sure where to get just the filter shield? As for it fitting around the CPE filter I am not sure, there is plenty of room left over with the injen filter installed so I would imagine the CPE filter would fit but I am just guessing.

sports5888 02-04-2007 03:04 PM

lookin for an MAF customizer....still got it?

Stevespeed 02-04-2007 03:11 PM

Quote:

lookin for an MAF customizer....still got it?[/b]
Yes I do have it, but I don't really want to separate the intake and CPE..

Trident 02-04-2007 06:06 PM

Replied to your PM.

One question- I'm assuming the answer based on what you are selling, but it's still worth asking- is the CPE box tune for an aftermarket exhaust?
You mention that it's set to use 93octane. Is that a necessity and what kind of advantage does it give?
I guess that's two questions. :yesnod:

Stevespeed 02-04-2007 07:26 PM

Quote:

Replied to your PM.

One question- I'm assuming the answer based on what you are selling, but it's still worth asking- is the CPE box tune for an aftermarket exhaust?
You mention that it's set to use 93octane. Is that a necessity and what kind of advantage does it give?
I guess that's two questions. :yesnod:[/b]
CPE and Injen both recommend 93 octane with their products to get the most gains, although I have used 87 with no problems other than small loss of power on acceleration. And no it was not tuned to an aftermarket exhaust.

Trident 02-04-2007 08:57 PM

Quote:

CPE and Injen both recommend 93 octane with their products to get the most gains, although I have used 87 with no problems other than small loss of power on acceleration. And no it was not tuned to an aftermarket exhaust.[/b]
Last question: what year vehicle was the CPE MAF box designed for? [@OP/SteveSpeed]
If not a 2005 (like mine) is this compatible? @anyone


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome