Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - 2014 - An Ongoing Review
View Single Post
post #146 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Byakuya
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 784 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2895 Post(s)
Thanked 4,065 Times in 2,855 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndName View Post
Thanks! I went slightly wider on mine and my TPMS sensor keeps tripping...the tire guys can't figure it out either. I've been searching for B8s and can't find the rears unless I'm looking wrong. Did you pair it with any lowering springs right now or is it still on the stock springs?
If you got the TPMS updated (mandatory from govt and stealerships will do it automatically if you bring it there), then that could be causing it.

I didn't catch my place doing it last time they had it in there for an inspection - my stupid TPMS light goes off for a solid 3 weeks every time I swap from winter tires to summer or back. It didn't do this out of the factory, only after the update. I just carry a tire pressure gauge in the car at all times and check it regularly.

No springs for me - had thought about it and even purchased them at one point, but realized how terrible the roads are around here and that I actually liked my current setup more because it's perfectly symmetrical around the whole wheel well.

TireRack has B8s for about $100 a pop - https://www.tirerack.com/suspension/...g!130303973053!

Which, like clockwork, my rear passenger side definitely just busted the other day lol.

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sold:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

Last edited by Byakuya; 05-17-2019 at 10:23 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome