Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - easiest way to kill traction control?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 06:22 PM
bluedevil6

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertD View Post
i shut off the ABS by pulling the relay. that fixed the ABS and improved snow driving, but didnt kill the traction control. is there a similarly easy way to break/kill the traction control? if not, how should i do it, cut the wires at the front wheel sensors? i'd like to get that disabled ASAP so i can pull the cluster and murder out the related idiot lights.

Do you not just have a button to disable the tcs? Or are you just looking for a more permanent way so you donít have to use the button?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2007 6 Hatch 3.0 V6 ATX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods tinted windows, trans cooler, triple gauge dash pod, EGR tube delete, TB coolant bypass, gutted exhaust w/ MagnaFlow muffler
To Come lowering springs, sway bars, subframe brace, strut tower brace
Places to find me-
->
<- ->
<- ->
<-

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome