Mazda 6 Forums banner

2016 Mazda 6 A/T, Touring, DCB, Heavily Modified

FS: 
3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Zeffer 
#1 ·
((SOLD)) - 2016 Mazda 6 A/T, Touring, DCB, Heavily Modified

Vehicle has been sold! Keep an eye out for removed parts to be for sale in the coming days.

Code:
Sup y'all.  If the right buyer comes along and I can line up a replacement car (ND miata or ap2 s2k lmao), it's theirs.  More pics available upon request (and more coming when I'm back from Oklahoma).

Short and sweet, the car's heavily modified but still babied.  54,000 and (slowly) climbing miles.  All service records and receipts in hand.  Single owner.  Ceramic coated/waxed at all times.  Good tires and battery.  Fresh alignment.  No seat rips or tears or any of that shit.  Comes with both original key fobs.  Full list of mods below.  Some of the pics are a bit out of date, but the mod list is 100%.  Located in Jacksonville FL.

[B]It has a lien on the title because it was bought new and financed.  Buyer would have to meet in person to settle the loan and paperwork at the bank.[/B]

Can be bought as is, all modifications (minus the headunit wallpaper, because anime girls aren't everyone's cup of tea), along with [B]any and all spare or original parts[/B] I may have, for [B]$18,000.[/B]
Alternatively, I can take parts off, return it to mostly stock (things like the sway bars, sound system, hydrodip, etc would stay) and offer it for [B]$15,000.[/B]

The bad:  
-two small no-paint-chip door dings on the passenger side
-front of the car has seen some miles, so maybe a couple small rock chips here and there
-about a 1-inch piece of curb rash on one wheel
-noisy suspension because the air springs squeak (rubber), the polyurethane bushings squeak, and the end links pop every so often.  So if podcasts are your choice of audio, parking lots will sound rough.  However, there are absolutely no safety or driveability concerns.  It's just noisy because the suspension is modded up.
-steering wheel leather on the bottom is a little chafed, but this fixes itself over time.  Not noticeable at all.
-trunk space is tight because of subwoofers + air tank + air compressor.  Use the back seat.  I've taken home a family of four's week's worth of groceries before though, so it's not too big a deal.
-you will constantly be asked "do you drive it like that?"

The good:
-literally almost every part that ever came off the car (except consumables) is included with purchase if you want.  We're talking shocks, horns, sway bars, end links, speakers, steering wheel, etc.
-every major off the shelf mod under the sun for these cars.  You'll want for nothing, except maybe a manual trans or turbo or tune or something.
-tires are healthy, michelin pilot sports with plenty of mileage left
-paddle shifter retrofit for extra fun time
-maintenance is up to date; it's due for an oil change/tire rotate/balance at 55,000
-steering wheel and shifter and paddles feel excellent and offer great interaction
-can pull up and flex on normals when you dump the car to the ground
-sound system is superb and tuned for optimal listening across all genres.  Subwoofers are driver adjustable on the fly.
-best body style

I've taken the car up to Pennsylvania and back, to Atlanta and back, and to shows all over Florida.  Never had an issue with it.  Turns heads everywhere.  Rides very well, turns and carves up quick, and stops on a dime again and again.  Never been tracked or autocrossed, but has seen a drag strip a few times and its share of spirited night drives.

[B]$18,000 with mods.
$15,000 mostly stock.[/B]

[URL="https://imgur.com/a/w9mVq"]More pics here.[/URL]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/i0J4CIj.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Q7XTXqg.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/SCuVI3Q.jpg[/IMG]

Modifications:

Interior:
-JDM AutoExe Shift Knob
-JDM Kenstyle Steering Wheel, with matching paddles
-JDM Mazda Overhead Console LED Unit
-Modified OEM infotainment system
-Black wood grain hydrodipped pieces
-Full interior LEDs
-Full six-point sound system w/ two 12" subs

Exterior:
-JDM RE-Amemiya Blue Tinted Mirrors
-MV-Tuning Kit, eyelids, diffuser
-Morimoto XB LED fogs
-30% tint and windshield strip
-Gloss-black vinyl-wrapped roof
-Custom third tail light lettering
-Appropriate LED exterior lighting
-Debadged rear emblems
-Front fenders rolled and pulled
-OEM accessories

Underhood:
-JDM AutoExe Hood Shocks, vinyl wrapped blue
-Corksport GEN2 Polyurethane LMM and Exhaust Hangers
-Hydrodipped plastics and pieces, and other engine dressup
-Quad Hella Sharptones
-Tanabe Medallion Touring Axle-back Exhaust

Suspension:
-JDM AutoExe F/R Strut Braces, powdercoated blue
-JDM AutoExe Adjustable Front and Rear End Links
-JDM Beatrush Front and Rear Member Support Bars
-D2Racing Air Struts w/ AirLift V2 management
-Corksport Big Brake Kit
-Corksport Rear Sway Bar
-James Barone Racing Front Sway Bar
-Ultra Racing Middle Brace

Wheels and tires:
-TSW Bathurst in Silver, 19x8.0 ET35
-Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ 225/45R19

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.