Mazda 6 Forums banner

2016 service repair manual availability

31K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  mach1219 
#1 ·
Looking for 2016 service repair manual but can't yet find online (only up to 2015). Anyone know when it will be available?

Specifically, I'm looking for information on extracting the stock non-Bose HU and harness pinout to access the front and rear door speaker leads.

Reactions: ZackDickey
#2 ·
I haven't found anything. In my searches, it has been difficult to find a whole lot on the 3rd gen - most everything I've found only goes through the 2nd gen (through 2013).

Sometimes the speaker wires coming out of the back of the head unit are labeled right on the wires themselves. If they aren't, you might be able to use the continuity test function of a multimeter to figure it out.

#3 ·
#6 ·
Hi Guys:
Anybody found the 2016 Mazda 6 workshop manual yet? I did inquire at the dealer close to me and they said it was 322.50 + shipping...pretty much more than triple what i paid for for my 2003 workshop manual :( . Anyway, does anyone have an alternative maybe a pdf version of this? The part number i got from them for this paper version is 999995D63B16.

#8 ·
I don't think you'll find a free copy anywhere as people from Mazda are contacting people who have hosted them asking to take the links down.

There are plenty of copies for 2016 available on ebay though. PDF versions set you back 10-20$ or so.

I'm still waiting for the 2017 version to appear.

#10 ·
Have you looked at this one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/FACTORY-WO...ash=item4407ad23ca:g:SoIAAOSwxg9ZbT3P&vxp=mtr

To me it looks like it's complete workshop manual. At least that's what the seller claims. If it's not what is described you'll get your money back. If you pay with Paypal you don't have to worry about getting fooled. Paypal will pay you back and they'll contact the seller. That's the safest way to pay items bought from ebay.

#11 ·
There's also this link that I recently found: https://www.mazdaserviceinfo.com/

But I haven't looked into whether or not they have the latest - I would hope so since it's the official Mazda page.

#13 ·
Its $11, so even if you get ripped off, no great loss. I bought a nissan manual on DVD from ebay once, and it was fine, but ebay usually frowns on illegal downloads, not sure how that guy is getting away with it.

Headlight adjustment is easy, find the adjusting screws in the back of the housing (1 or 2 per side), park car about 15 feet from a closed garage door, and adjust them to aim straight and center by looking at garage door. A little crude, but it works.

Or try this link: 2014 - Mazda6 Workshop Manual

its for a '14, but most procedures will be the same or similar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.