Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - The NEXT 6 - Wish List
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2018, 12:24 PM
jcme0557

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Groans: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Inline View Post
Nobody likes to buy upper trim levels in these sort of cars with a manual transmission, unfortunately. Plus Mazda would've likely had to beef up their manual trans for the 310ft/lb of torque which they saw no point in doing.

The revival of Mazdaspeed... If I had a dollar for everytime someone would mention this, I'd be riched. It has been talked about all over to death. Really sad to see that Mazda does not intend to continue building performance cars. They are focusing their rather limited budgeting toward a different direction to maximize profits - focusing on building good crossovers and SUV's to satisfy the north-american market and continue building their name here.

Hey, its a "wish list." If all I wished for was what they wanted to make...what would be the point?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Mazda 6 Touring...gone but not forgotten.
Hopefully, some new owner is driving the wheels off her right now! They got a good one.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome