Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Syracuse, NY
Mentioned: 231 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
Thanked 1,105 Times in 807 Posts
Groaned at 14 Times in 10 Posts
How about some BASIC items they had on the 2nd-gen 6 that are inexplicably absent now?
- Auto-dimming for ALL the mirrors.
- Power-down (and up) windows and moonroof from the keyfob and/or the outside button.
- A small closing cubby/drawer to the left of the steering column for loose change
- hooks in the trunk for plastic bags
- the ability to unlock the door just from grabbing the door handle, instead of also having to hit the button.
These were all features I enjoyed on my '10 that are NOT on my current 6.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2018 MAZDA 6 GRAND TOURING RESERVE - Deep Crystal Blue
"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain