Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - Chris' 2007 Mazda 6s Hatch
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
bluedevil6

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
May 2018

May was busy. First my trans fluid was STILL darker than I was comfortable with so I did my own at home fluid flush. Then I was forced to quit driving it for a while because the poor thing started misfiring. So it was time for 6 new coils. Since I had the car apart I took the time to do the EGR tube delete, TB coolant bypass and install a set of gauges I had purchased a while before. I also installed an OE Bose sub I found at Pull-A-Part (the thing sounds AMAZING) for $15.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1515.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	377.3 KB
ID:	222202   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1517-1.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	613.0 KB
ID:	222210  

2007 6 Hatch 3.0 V6 ATX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods tinted windows, trans cooler, triple gauge dash pod, EGR tube delete, TB coolant bypass, gutted exhaust w/ MagnaFlow muffler
To Come lowering springs, sway bars, subframe brace, strut tower brace
Places to find me-
->
<- ->
<- ->
<-

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome