Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - DIY: Lowering Stock 2018 Plate Bracket
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2018, 09:05 AM
Byakuya
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 767 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2782 Post(s)
Thanked 4,018 Times in 2,823 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrive View Post
Nice write up! I am so grateful I won't be putting the front plate on....
This is actually the main reason I went with a toe-hook plate bracket - I can have it on while driving around so the cops don't get angry with me, but quickly pull it off and pop the cap back in for photoshoots and the like

Edit: Also, added this to my 3rd Gen 1 Stop Shop

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sold:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

Last edited by Byakuya; 04-23-2018 at 09:08 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Byakuya For This Useful Post:
Chazzy J (04-24-2018), idrive (04-23-2018)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome