Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - Mazda Drops 6 spots in Reliability-Consumer Reports
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2018, 10:26 AM
LIMazda6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
CR lost me years ago when the Chevy Cavalier was on the recommended list when all around us were Cavaliers that were literally falling apart and had tons of quality issues even with low miles. I do my own research by going to forums of the car make and models and reading about what the issues were that were being experienced and of course my own personal and friends/family experiences. With cars I'm interested in as well I use carproblems.com to help identify potential major issues and fixes that might be available with drill down on what those are i.e. clutch issues with Mazda3 in the 2010 year models or the infamous transmission failure issue with the Honda Accord (and other with same) v-6 models. I've found that site helpful in doing a decent job in capturing issues that can help staying away from problematic issues. I haven't or don't see issues with current Mazda6 2.5L engine especially when coupled with the manual transmission and also with the 2016 CX-9 as of yet anyway since it's a new model.

2017.5 Mazda6 Touring 6sp. manual Deep Crystal Blue, Fog Lights

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome