Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - Wagon love! Post up your photos...
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-16-2017, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
waughoo

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
Very cool @98se5speed ! Last we talked you were planning to part out the tan one. Good on ya for taking the time to do a fusion swap to save another wagon. Did you have as much trouble sourcing a good non-spanked engine this time? I remember when you did the blue one you had a rough time.

I'm also going to quote your picture right here... it is for THIS very reason that I love wagons. They drive like a sedan when you don't need the space, but convert into a small "box truck" when you want to haul something. FANTASTIC!!

@blaine63impala that's a very tidy wagon you have (had). Glad to hear it served you well, and thanks for putting up the photos!

Who else on here has wagons? I know we have one in the 6OTM right now. Tag someone else you know that has a wagon. I'd also like to see some 2nd Gen (UBER rare) and 3rd Gen wagons from other shores. I know we had someone just join that was/had taken delivery of a brand new 3rd Gen. Let's see em'.

Alex
2004 6s Wagon MTX - grocery hauler
---}
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
{---

MODS: Tinted windows, RX8s with 225/45 R18s,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome