Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - Wagon love! Post up your photos...
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2017, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
waughoo

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Garage
I'll start with a photo of my own to kick things off. This was taken just this morning after I gave it a bath last night. First time using the two bucket method. I just did a MAJOR paint correction in late summer and haven't washed it since then. I've been concerned about adding scratches back into it. If you haven't used the two bucket method, check it out. I was pleased with how clean the wash bucket water stayed and how dirty the rinse bucket was when complete!

If you know someone else on here with a wagon, tag them up and get them over here to post in the thread. I'll start with my fellow wagonier in crime, @DrFeelGood .

Alex
2004 6s Wagon MTX - grocery hauler
---}
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
{---

MODS: Tinted windows, RX8s with 225/45 R18s,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome