Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - Horn Honks when I turn Right!
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2017, 12:30 PM
DrFeelGood
Rally Racer

Mentioned: 170 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrmorris67 View Post
I just cant seem to replicate the problem. I move the wheel all around, go over bumps in the road, Pound on the wheel, push the horn, etc....Im not even certain at this point if turning right even had anything to do with it. Frustrating as hell. I don't know how the F I am ever gonna get this fixed by me or anybody else if the problem can't be replicated or if any cause and effect/pattern can't be established. I guess i just wait until its doing it all the time. Disappointed the forum hasnt turned up anybody who has had this happen before.
Leave it to Waughoo to come up with a completely viable reason, powerful brain on that one.
I am going to have to mention the elephant in the room here by saying it but...could it be in your head? I understand no one like to hear the possibility of possible insanity, least of all on a Friday morning (unless it gets you a 3-day weekend) but just saying...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mozz-D
2004 6s Wagon 3.0, 5-speed ATX

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome