Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - 2017 GT First week review
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2016, 12:29 PM
Byakuya
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 756 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2745 Post(s)
Thanked 4,005 Times in 2,812 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilR View Post
Careful with the lock-when-you-walkaway mode, the car does not always lock especially when you walk away quickly. I have noticed this happening more when it is raining outside, maybe the radio transmitter does not work so efficiently.
Agreed. Always got to keep an ear out for that initial "shkweep" when you close the final door of the car (meaning passengers count, too). Without that, it means you were too far away to enable it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garment69 View Post
I didnt mean to say that the power seats dont work when driving. You can make adjustments. Its the memory function doesnt work. So if you get in your car and the seats have been adjusted, you cant press the memory button to get back to their original positions without pulling over and putting the car in park.
This is by design as far as I know. Though I don't see the harm in allowing someone to change to a saved position while driving - I mean, they allow you to save a position while driving, why not revert to it?

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sold:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome