Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - Car Choice Help: What should I do about Mazda screwing over Uppity americans like me?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 08:03 AM
Mz6GreyGhost
Mazda Guru

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Thanked 1,156 Times in 843 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 6 Times in 3 Posts
Garage
I totally agree with everything you said, arachnyd.

IMO Mazda has pretty much f*cked the enthusiasts over the past few years. Yes, I completely understand the reason why they're dumping millions into crossovers, but at the expense of the buyers that have kept them in business over the past 15 years? The fact that there's a complete lack of a MS3 and MS6 is simply inexcusable, especially for a company that says "DRIVING matters". It's not "passengers matter" or "fuel economy matters".

1. There should be a MTX option with ALL cars, ALL packages, ALL options. 'Nuff said.
2. Throw in the turbo-4 into the 6! It doesn't need to be AWD, it just needs cajones!
3. If MazdaSpeed is technically their "performance" division, then why aren't they offering MS "performance" parts? You can buy a crate V8 from Ford, but not even a turbo or exhaust system from Mazda?

And don't sweat posting up a gripe thread, that's what 6Club is for, so true enthusiasts like us can speak our minds! It's just too bad Mazda has gone deaf...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2018 MAZDA 6 GRAND TOURING RESERVE - Deep Crystal Blue
"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome