Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - 2017 Mazda6 - Price Paid
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2016, 10:35 PM
jenjen777

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have no idea how they came to that number, they claim they sell a high volume but I saw a lot of '16s still on their lot and no '17s yet. They were trying to get me to trade when I was in for service, but then wanted me to downgrade from a Touring, which I might have considered if the price was right and it was '16 Touring with Tech package or a GT. On the Sport, there were no dealer options installed, so there was no reason for them to have it priced at $30k. I think they thought I'd just be a sucker and go for it.

With my '14, I was making them investigate an intermittent vibration issue that started recently in the front end(been trying to eliminate other possibilities like tires and alignment, but it feels like something else, I just can't pinpoint it myself), all they could come up with was that it was all caused by a bent rim... which I had my tires balanced only a week prior and it wasn't bent then, so I'm kinda suspicious there and really trust my tire guy more than them at this point(he was a stealership mechanic for years before opening his own shop, he says not to trust them especially after working for them).

Hodor

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome