Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - Bose Nav Radio Upgrade & Bluetooth Fix
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2016, 10:54 AM Thread Starter
diggscreed
Drivers License

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mervinp View Post
Do you have a picture for where this is located? My BT Audio is permanently grayed out - even after battery reset procedure..

Cheers
M
I mentioned it's exact location, but if you need a graphic then here is the detail of it.

You did not mention what YEAR the car you have was, so I am assuming it's the same as mine. Regardless; all 2nd gen's are in the same location. But the module part numbers differ.

If you are saying it's "greyed out", then that means you have the nav radio. And as such, have you "paired" your phone to the radio using the Bluetooth phone-pairing buttons in the menu screen? (I realize that's the age old "Is it plugged in" question, but since you haven't provided that info, I have to ask because maybe that's the problem.)

Also since you are asking for the location of the module; I am presuming you are looking to mess with it as if THAT is the problem? So I have to ask before you go down that road. Because that's extra leg work in a couple different directions that you may not have to go.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mazda Bluetooth Module.jpg
Views:	1509
Size:	688.2 KB
ID:	185466  

2010 Mazda 6s GT Kona Blue Mica
2013 Mazda 6s GT Fireglow Red

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome