Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - 2016 headunit location
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2016, 01:44 AM Thread Starter
mazpro2
Learners License

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henchman View Post
Great work!

Anyway you can post a higher quality version of the wiring diagram?
Sure man, I grabbed it from the interactive worshop manual Byakuya posted in this thread.
Link to Manual Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-um View Post
Thanks mazpro2. On your 3rd picture there’s 3 connectors. The green one in the middle, and two black ones. One black connector has 8 thicker wires and the other black connector has smaller wires.
You said you tapped into a blue and a grey wire. Which connector are they located at?
Also how did you get the amplifier to turn on/off with the stereo?
Your install looks clean!!!!
Thanks! The connector I used was the black one on top. I am attaching another picture pointing it out.

I ran the remote wire before finding the Bose amp, so I just found an ACC wire to turn on the amp under the driver's side dash. I am sure you can grab it from the Bose amp wiring also, so you don't have to go looking for one with I tester like I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Carlo View Post
Those sub-waffers look cool, I have the touring edition just because Mazda doesn't offers the grand touring in manual I'll be upgrading the speakers.
Thanks man, do it! it'll be a great upgrade. I am also planning on upgrading the front speakers some time soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	connector.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	181794  

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome