Here are "My Predictions"
1) The Mazda6 engine will be the 2.5L Turbo, since Mazda realizes that it is "supposed" to be ZoomZoom;
2) The Mazda6 optional engine will be a Turbo Diesel, since Mazda realizes that it will take the 2% of sales lost by VW for lying. An OBVIOUS revenue generator;
3) The Mazda6 will be offered with a Wagon body style, since Mazda realizes that it ALREADY makes Wagons, and they make more sense than an SUV style vehicle;
4) The Mazda6 will be offered with AWD, since Mazda realizes that it ALREADY offers this on European vehicles;
5) The Mazda6 will be offered with a la carte option ordering, since Mazda realizes that you do not need, e.g, an automatic transmission with leather and a sunroof;
6) The Mazda6 will have a lot
of sound insulation, to equal the quiet of the BMW 5 Series, since Mazda realizes that trying to save 2¢ while passing misery on to its customers is not a good business practice.
I can think of more ... but that is probably enough for now.
Patiently waiting ...