Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - Unofficial 2017 Mazda6 Rumor Thread
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2016, 04:37 PM
taylerdo

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Groans: 5
Groaned at 8 Times in 5 Posts
Garage
My Predictions

Here are "My Predictions"

1) The Mazda6 engine will be the 2.5L Turbo, since Mazda realizes that it is "supposed" to be ZoomZoom;

2) The Mazda6 optional engine will be a Turbo Diesel, since Mazda realizes that it will take the 2% of sales lost by VW for lying. An OBVIOUS revenue generator;

3) The Mazda6 will be offered with a Wagon body style, since Mazda realizes that it ALREADY makes Wagons, and they make more sense than an SUV style vehicle;

4) The Mazda6 will be offered with AWD, since Mazda realizes that it ALREADY offers this on European vehicles;

5) The Mazda6 will be offered with a la carte option ordering, since Mazda realizes that you do not need, e.g, an automatic transmission with leather and a sunroof;

6) The Mazda6 will have a lot of sound insulation, to equal the quiet of the BMW 5 Series, since Mazda realizes that trying to save 2 while passing misery on to its customers is not a good business practice.

I can think of more ... but that is probably enough for now.

Patiently waiting ...

Don

Officially Something ...

Last edited by taylerdo; 02-02-2016 at 12:44 AM. Reason: MORE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome