Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - WTB 03-05 Headlights W/ Fogs
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-29-2014, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
dieter11

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzoh View Post
I got ~$650 into my headlights. New TYC lights from Amazon without fogs ($150 each - MUCH higher quality than OEM), then swapped in my OEM fogs (free from lights I was replacing), then got the Mori Retro-Quik setup ($300 for projectors and HID kit), and finally clear Lamin-X to keep them fresh.

Once you get past a certain point, trying to restore the lights on this car is pointless. Every time I've tried (I've tried all ways) they only look good for a week or 2 tops, then start to cloud up again.
If you buy headlights without fogs, but car is wired for fogs (like i think you were saying yours were) you can just unplug the fogs from the OEM ones and just put them in the new ones without having to do any extra wiring?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 Mazda 6i AT Black (R.I.P.) | 2004 Mazda 6s MT Glacier Silver

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome