Mazda 6 Forums banner

What Are Your Guys’ Suspension Set-Up?

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  TalonTsi90 
#1 ·
Per title, I’m curious as to your guys’ suspension set-ups since mine is still stock aside from some bolt on parts (front strut tower bar + rear sway bar)

#2 ·
I went Bilstein B8s in front when my OEMs finally died on me a couple months ago. Will be doing the same for the rears. They add a nice amount of stiffness without decreasing ride quality - definitely worth the money.

Other than that, I have got some grippy tires that are a bit wider than OEM on 1" wider rims and with this setup I'm usually backing off due to fear before I even get them chirping - puts a smile on my face :D

#4 ·
I got the SPC camber bolts on front, gets me -1.2 camber, the added negative camber improved turn-in and reduced understeer. a little bit of toe-out in front and zero toe in rear. plus 37 psi tire pressure on fronts and 33 psi in rears also helps to rewduce understeer.. Wanted to do the rear sway bar, but I am too lazy to do the work.

#6 ·
Damn that's one of the most impressive setups I've heard so far on the forum.

#9 ·
Interesting choice, Raceland Coilovers are a controversial choice for a lot of people. Looks good though!

#8 ·
Stock on the 3 for now. 41f/40r psi.

#10 ·
Any plans for an upgraded set up?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.