Highest MPG/Total Miles Driven On One Tank??? - Page 2 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 12:41 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Garage
My car gave me a little over 400 last fill up. I just can't drive slow. I'm frustrated at 75, 65 (local speed limit) seems like a crawl. My hell would be filled with left lane hoggers. Just pass or move over please! That line of cars behind you is not filled with happy people who will be driving their best when they finally get free of you! I'm fast but always courteous, I don't tailgate, give plenty of room and ALWAYS signal. The non signalers would be in my hell too. I also move over as soon as safely possible if I see someone fast approaching my rear, it's basic courtesy. My last car was an SUV I inherited so I still save a good amount of money over that and even with the smaller tank fill up less often, so I'm ok with it. I shouldn't be, but I am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 07:56 AM
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 778 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2855 Post(s)
Thanked 4,046 Times in 2,840 Posts
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Garage
On a 900 mile trip down to SC I got 605 miles on a single tank, had a couple extra on the reading (something like 10 - 15), and that doesn't include the reserve gallon for when you actually go under 0

I average about 450 - 520 on a full tank depending on the type of driving I'm doing.

Current:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sold:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 08:36 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post
On a 900 mile trip down to SC I got 605 miles on a single tank, had a couple extra on the reading (something like 10 - 15), and that doesn't include the reserve gallon for when you actually go under 0

I average about 450 - 520 on a full tank depending on the type of driving I'm doing.
Were you on a roll back for half the trip? 605 miles to a tank is incredible. What was your average speed?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

*2014 M6GT, Maxie G, stock as she can be.
*2009 Mazda 3 Sport - Sold
*1993 Mazda Protégé, Sell Pending*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 09:09 AM
Shiro Shinobi

Mentioned: 778 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2855 Post(s)
Thanked 4,046 Times in 2,840 Posts
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93blkongreenpro View Post
Were you on a roll back for half the trip? 605 miles to a tank is incredible. What was your average speed?

Lol nah, 69 - 71 but they were perfect driving conditions. 600 miles of (basically) flat, straight roads and sunny skies.

I swear I had written about it on here somewhere but can't find it. I averaged 38.7 mpgs or something dumb like that.

Current:
, Sold:
, 3rd Generation

A gov't big enough to give you anything you want is big enough to take all you have.
"Camry: For Drivers Without a Soul." - Mz6GreyGhost
For your 'will these tires fit' needs:

Need a Part Number? Find it

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2019, 09:59 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya View Post
Lol nah, 69 - 71 but they were perfect driving conditions. 600 miles of (basically) flat, straight roads and sunny skies.

I swear I had written about it on here somewhere but can't find it. I averaged 38.7 mpgs or something dumb like that.
When I put fresh spark plugs in, I was getting 36mph for about a week then it dropped back down to 32-33, lol. I havnt had a chance to drive any more than about 70-80 miles non-stop since I've gotten the car. But on those burst, at 80mph, I still get decent at 33. I dont have much patience to run 65-70, but the radar cruise control is a God send when I do just get on the highway and chill out.

*2014 M6GT, Maxie G, stock as she can be.
*2009 Mazda 3 Sport - Sold
*1993 Mazda Protégé, Sell Pending*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page