Mazda 6 Forums banner

Compass heading

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Viper67 
#1 ·
I have a 2016 Mazda 6 gt and it has nav. I don’t see a way to enable a compass letter, N E S W for my direction of travel. Either on the nav display or in ten console where the speedometer etc is.

Is there something I’m missing as I’d like to really have this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#4 · (Edited)
Not sure about the NAV, but the right hand LED screen in the instrument panel on my 6 allows the option of showing compass direction by toggling through the options using button on steering wheel.

#6 ·
On the 2018 Signature 6 either 2D setting on the NAV display shows up (forward) as your vehicle's direction of travel. The 3D setting is oriented with North always being UP and the direction of the arrow showing your vehicles relative direction of travel on the display. There is no other compass heading directional display on the NAV, but you can select an instrument panel display mode which includes a compass directional display (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW) on the right part of the LED IP which is only active when the vehicle is in motion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.