Mazda 6 Forums banner

I'm back!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  cibersay 
#1 ·
Not sure how many remember me from 2 years ago, but I am back. Quick update, sold my 2016 Touring 6M when I moved to Houston because manual+1.5hrs in Houston traffic do not go together. Bought 2016 Passat for daily driving and 2017 STI as a toy. With new baby on the way, I sold both cars and bought 2018 6 Signature! Love the car! I test drove brand new camry v6 XSE, accord 2.0 touring, Q50, and many more... Mazda 6 was overall winner!

Anyways, I searched around and haven't found any answers yet.

1) Is there or will there be OVT for 2.5T? Their website is useless as always and now they are "moving" (also as always, it seems like 3rd or 4th time in the last 3 years) and won't answer any emails until July.
2) Any idea if 2014-2017 aftermarket axlebacks or catbacks fit the 2018 2.5T?

Can't wait to start modding again!

#2 ·
welcome back!OVT is working on the tune and is still being developed;) lol yes catbacks and axlebacks will fit but do not recommend due to the piping they use will be the same as your current factory 2.5 wait until 3" cat piping come out trust me you will feel a difference

#5 ·
Welcome back! Been a while since I've been on as well, and I remember you; as I recall you have always made a significant amount of mods on your previous cars, So I look forward to seeing more of your new 6, especially since I've been eyeing the signatures as well and new motor!

#6 ·
I love my Signature. Other than Bose being Bose, I love everything else. The fit and finish is on par or better than Q50, IS350, and TLX that I cross-shopped. For all the options you get with it, it’s really the best bang for your buck out there. Just hope they make good on their word and offer free CarPlay upgrades in July.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.