Mazda 6 Forums banner

badgeless Grille found!

15K views 60 replies 24 participants last post by  andybcfr 
#1 · (Edited)
So I came across this grille on a guy's car on Instagram and he told me where he got it!

??????? ????????? ??? Mazda 6 (2012+) Sport-Style ?????? (????????????? ? BGT) | ??????? (? ????????, ? ??????) ? ????????-???????? BGT Tuning Shop

here is a pic of it installed - https://instagram.com/p/7YQ2SKPCoi/

Its PERFECT!

Looks like its only $138 or so too!

Only issue is that its in Russian (google is struggling to translate) so I have no idea how to order it or what shipping might be or anything. Has anyone found a US distributor of this grille or had success in ordering it?

#22 ·
I am in talks with J-Unit and (I believe their US distributor japanauctionparts.com) and they are getting me a price, shipped, to the US. Currently they said they are trying to determine if the box is under or over 100cm which basically make or break the shipping (over and its like $400 via DHL they said). Keep yall posted.

#25 ·
I spoke further with Mike at J-Unit and he told me that if we can get 5 orders together, we can lower the price by $40 each ($540 delivered). If 10, $60 less per unit ($520 delivered).

"Due to fluctuations in the currency rate, He can offer that price guaranteed for the next 36 hours while you think about it.

If you'd like to proceed, We will lock in that price for you and you can arrange the details with your group/community. Alternatively, we can setup a payment system for individuals to pay us (full-price upfront and as we sell over 5 or 10 we will refund $35/$60 depending on how many we sold."

So...is anyone interested in a group buy?

#30 ·
Hey guys ive been in contact with most body kit companies and to be honest the most expensive was J-unit. There products are over priced, since most items are made from fiber glass not plastic which should be cheap. I ordered the DRL fog lights from them.It costed around $430 with shipping.

Mvtuning is great as i work with them too and there products are great and with reasonable prices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.