We would like to welcome any new members to the board! Please be sure to check both our FAQ and the newbie section as some of your questions may already be answered! The Mazda6club.com Terms of Service may be changed at any time by the discretion of the Mazda6club staff. The owners, administrators, and moderators of Mazda6club have the discretion to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Abusive harassment of moderators and administrators will result in immediate enforcement of the Forum warning policy. Use of racial slurs and other hate speech against a members or group will result in the post being deleted, and immediate enforcement of the Forum warning system. Directly opposing the decision of a moderator or administrator by posting a topic that questions the action will be subject to the post being deleted, and the forum warning system will take effect. If you have a very good argument as to why you may feel your thread should not have been deleted, please read these Terms Of Services again. If you still feel that way, send a Private Message to a moderator and present your case. Understand that the Moderator that you choose to contact may not be the one who deleted your message, so you may be asked to explain things.
Anyone caught harassing another member through the private messaging system will be subject to the forum warning system.
Posting of pornography of any type, in any forum, will be subject to a warning on the first offense, the post being deleted, and from there, the Forum warning system will take effect. This directive also applies to avatars.
The use of violence or threat of bodily harm to any member, their family, or vendor will result in the post being deleted, and your IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BANNING.
Use of a member's personal information for reasons other than friendly or business contact, retrieved by legitimate or illegitimate means will result in the offending member's immediate and permanent banning.
Posting of messages and any type of media content, including but not limited to, videos, pictures, streaming videos or audio that portrays any illegal activity, the posting will be deleted without warning for first offense, along with the forum warning system
You agree to not use the Mazda6club.com Website (including the Mazda6club.com Forums described below) to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Mazda6club.com Administrator or Moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material linking to competing forums, or material that is viewed as an attempt to undermine the community on this forum;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Mazda6club.com Service or an Mazda6club.com Forum are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Mazda6club.com Service or servers or networks connected to the Mazda6club.com Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Mazda6club.com Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another member or user of the Mazda6club.com;
- Collect or store personal data about other users, or members;
- Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use any Forum for commercial purposes of any kind; Individual members are permitted to post items for sale in the “Buy/Sell” section, however, a member may only sell one (1) of any item for any given period of time. “One Item” does not mean, for example, one tire. The Buy/Sell section was created as a convenience for the members of mazda6club.com and is not intended or permitted for use by businesses that are not members to sell their items. Businesses that wish to sell items on Mazda6club.com must first become a sponsor. Sponsorship information may be obtained by contacting the forum Administrators; or
- Initiate in the Mazda6club.com forums a “Group Buy” or any similar agreement with members of the mazda6club.com forum to purchase a large quantity of items from a third party for a discounted price without first obtaining the written consent of one of the Mazda6club.com forum moderators and/or administrators.
These rules will apply to every member of this forum. Failure to agree and adhere to these terms will forfeit your registration and ability to interact in the discussion forum. These rules and the situations that they may fall under are open to interpretation by the Administrators and Moderators of Mazda6club.com. Mazda6club.com's goal is to establish a place for members to talk and discuss their Mazda 6 cars. Anything that disrupts a member from this will not be tolerated.
As administrators and Moderators of Mazda6Club.com, we do our best to keep objectionable material off this forum. With the number of users growing at a rapid pace it may become impossible for us to review all messages. Therefore, if you as a member, find something that does not abide by the preceding rule set, feel free to PM any of the Administrators or Moderators. We will review the content and context of the reported post and will take any appropriate action we feel is necessary.
Avatars (uploaded or linked) are allowed, but limited to the following conditions:
.gif, .jpeg, .jpg
125w x 125h max
20 KB maxAlthough animated images are acceptable, please be aware that some people are turned off by extremely active or repetitive animations.
As there is a vast majority of forum members that also view the forum at work, the use of sexually suggestive avatars is forbidden. This discretion will fall completely into the hands of the Mazda6club.com staff. Note that you may be contacted by a moderator or administrator to remove your avatar if it is in violation of this rule.
Avatars must comply with all other forum rules described above and you may be contacted by an administrator or moderator if your Avatar exceeds any of these conditions or the spirit of this rule.
Signature Rules (text only)
If you decide that you will not have an image in your avatar, then there is a maximum of 5 single spaced lines where 1 line equals the width of the sig text input box.
Signature Rules (image and text)
Images in signatures, commonly referred to as SIGs, are permitted in these forums. But please be considerate of other forum members. Large SIGs are considered rude by many, both because they require additional scrolling and more bandwidth to load. Text-only SIGs are preferred. However, if you prefer to use images in your SIGs, they are limited to the following conditions:
Only 1 image is allowed
.gif, .jpeg, .jpg
300w x 100h max
20 KB maxText along with an image is limited to a maximum of 2 single spaced lines where 1 line equals the width of the sig text input box.
Signatures must comply with all other forum rules described above and you may be contacted by an administrator or moderator if your SIG exceeds any of these conditions or the spirit of this rule.
Forum Warning System:
Warnings are given at the discretion of the admins/mods. Receipt of such warning may result in punitive actions to your account at www.mazda6club.com
. These rights can include the following, but not limited to:
- Moderator approval to post new topics
- Moderator approval to post replies
- Daily Ban
- Permanent Ban
These consequences, depending upon the actions, can vary accordingly.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Services, please contact one of the moderators or administrators through the board.