Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - Mazda6 1st International Meet - Niagara Falls, On
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
yeamabu

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Also anyone that wants to go hiking one of the days, me and my buddy chris from another 6 forum will be heading down to the niagara falls gorge for a day of hiking. If you are someone that plans on looking at the falls while you are there, I highly recommend to check out the gorge instead.

At the gorge, you will see the highest class of rapids out there, you will be able to go feet from them and have one hell of an experience.

Disclaimer for hiking:

Chris nor I will be a registered or licensed tour guide for the gorge, so all the hiking that is going on, is a hike at your own risk adventure. please understand that anything that happens to you while down there is at your own risk and we are not responsible.

There are accidents that happen down there, people to die/fall in! Just please be aware at all times when you are down there

you can bring drinks, food, munchies....etc. we are planning to be down there most of the day.

link to hiking trip.

Please pm me for info, due to not being allowed to link a certain forum.

Link to the hiking info on this forum
hiking the niagara falls gorge at the international meet

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome