Mazda 6 Forums banner

Compilation of Mazda OEM & Mazdaspeed Wheels

32K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  peteyy_5 
#1 ·
For fans of the OEM Mazda, Mazdaspeed, and optional wheels, here is a small compilation on the first gen mazda6 that FIT:

Chrome OEM 17"
(6pack)

OEM Steelies
(Straightgoodz)

OEM JDM
(jus2fast)

Mazda3 OEM 16"
(Kincaid)

Mazda3 OEM 16" '07
(Texas2lo

CX7 OEM 18"
(Jamespeed6)

Miata OEM 17"
(K@mik@aze)

Mazdaspeed6 OEM 18"
(bluel)

Mazdaspeed Protege OEM 17"
(critical6)

Mazdaspeed3 OEM 18"
(sheldon)

Optional Mazdaspeed

Mazdaspeed 18" Forged by Rays
(airjeff)

Optional 18"

RX-7 Wheels

JDM
(Mazda6sMtx)

USDM
(Crossbow)
(matt60158)

RX-8 Wheels

16"
(Rob F)
(Scorpion6)

18"

Polished
(beeks)

Shinka
(metal4all)

Regular
(hammer)

Optional Forged Mazdaspeed
(wiggum)

...and the list goes on. Hope you guys find these useful. I know there's more, but this is all that I could find. Post pics of more OEM mazda and mazdaspeed rims that fit on the 1st gen 6

See less See more
#15 ·
Nice summary, thanks for taking the time. Some data:

The oem 16's & 17's are 7"wide, with 60 mm offset, and weigh heavy, at 23 lbs.

The Rx7 wheels are 16" x 8" x 50 mm offset. They only weigh ~15-16 lbs, and are great for auto-x.

I run the 5 spoke Mazda 3 wheels, 16" x 6.5" x 52.5 mm offset. I wanted a bit softer ride, with better winter traction for the occasional winter snow. Car still corners great, thanks to 22.5 mm rear Steeda sway bar upgrade.

#16 ·
The oem 16's & 17's are 7"wide, with 60 mm offset, and weigh heavy, at 23 lbs.
16's are a 55mm offset, the 17's are a 60mm. ;)

The Rx7 wheels are 16" x 8" x 50 mm offset. They only weigh ~15-16 lbs, and are great for auto-x.
The 1st year FD wheels were actually only 13.8 pounds a piece. But they were not very strong, and are known to crack. I wouldnt risk running a set of those in Auto-X as even the FD guys are pretty quick at replacing them. The 94+ FD wheels are stronger, but with that, weigh 15 pounds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.