Mazda 6 Forums banner

Pics from today

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  badboy58 
#1 ·
So I just got the car back from getting new inner tie rod ends, new tires, camber/alignment adjustment, freshly Zymoled and cleaned...so I decided to take some pics....here they are.

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice and clean, are those enkei's?...what are the specs?...

#4 ·
#5 ·
I think the offest on those are good enough not to roll the fenders, I may be wrong, but nonetheless very nice...

#10 ·
QUOTE (djmarkian @ Dec 31 2008, 05:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1497542
I think the offest on those are good enough not to roll the fenders, I may be wrong, but nonetheless very nice...[/b]
I don't see the offset listed anywhere???
I have 235/40/18 on my OZ wheels and I had to roll my rears. ??? :swearin:

#12 ·
QUOTE (badboy58 @ Jan 2 2009, 12:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1498155
I am pretty sure that my offset is 35...dont quote me on that, I got them used and so I never really knew[/b]
Ok, THANKS.
My OZ are 48mm so I guess that is why I had to roll??
Mine wouldn't rub unless rolling through some bumpy curves or if I had people in the back.

-PEACE-

#13 ·
QUOTE (morgan2112 @ Jan 2 2009, 01:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1498186
Ok, THANKS.
My OZ are 48mm so I guess that is why I had to roll??
Mine wouldn't rub unless rolling through some bumpy curves or if I had people in the back.

-PEACE-[/b]
Your OE wheels were +55. Mine are +50, with a 235 series tire, lowered quite a bit in the back. I have never rubbed, even with a fully loaded rear seat.

I cannot believe that a +48 offset would cause rubbing! I guess I told you wrong then. I do apologize.

#14 ·
Very clean car. I need to actually meet you at some point. I go to the Tampa Racing meet in Riverview every Friday night if you feel like coming out.

#15 ·
QUOTE (Nealio @ Jan 27 2009, 12:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1510114
Very clean car. I need to actually meet you at some point. I go to the Tampa Racing meet in Riverview every Friday night if you feel like coming out.[/b]
Thanks man...I might come out to that one of these days, I usually have to work Fridays, and I am in St Pete, so dont really ever go out that way, but one of these days I will.

#16 ·
i absolutely love your car! those are some of the best looking rims i have seen on a lapis blue...really set it off nice. just wandering, what %tint do you have?

#17 ·
QUOTE (UKWildcat @ Feb 6 2009, 06:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1516233
i absolutely love your car! those are some of the best looking rims i have seen on a lapis blue...really set it off nice. just wandering, what %tint do you have?[/b]
Thanks man....I really love the wheels on the car too, they didnt look that good off the car when I picked them up, but man when I put them on I just fell in love with them. The tint is 70% front 80% back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.