Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Carbondale, IL
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 61 Times in 49 Posts
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: 0 reviews
Here is the process from the workshop manual.
1. Disconnect Battery Cable.
2. Drain engine coolant.
3. Remove engine cover.
4. Remove air cleaner and fresh air duct component.
5. Remove the cooling fan component.
6. Remove the generator and A/C drive belt.
7. Remove the A/C compressor with the pipes still connected. Position the A/C compressor out of the way.
8. Remove (1. Terminal B Cable. / 2. Generator connector. / 3. Generator lower bolt (loosen). / 4. Generator)
Let me know if you need further detail on any step.
2009 Mazda 6 GT in Sangria Red.