Mazda 6 Forums banner

Mazda6 Seafoam treatment

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mitrals 
#1 ·
I fed my 2009 Mazda6 S GT V6 half a can of Seafoam the other day from the vacuum line in the middle of the car and it is night and day. My car has 95K miles and Seafoam worked wonders. Would highly recommend! I am sure all my neighbors hate me but the car drives so much better!!!!​

#2 ·
I know the feeling, my neighbors were QUITE vocal about all the smoke I created doing the same thing...it wasn't my fault the wind shifted and filled their garage with smoke.:p
When you say the "middle line" do you mean the break booster line? I haven't SeaFoamed my 6's vac. lines yet. Just the oil & fuel.

#4 ·
I know the feeling, my neighbors were QUITE vocal about all the smoke I created doing the same thing...it wasn't my fault the wind shifted and filled their garage with smoke.:p
When you say the "middle line" do you mean the break booster line? I haven't SeaFoamed my 6's vac. lines yet. Just the oil & fuel.
Ya it was the brake booster line. I have been seafoaming Maximas from the vacuum likes and the cars used to die whereas the Mazda chugged down seafoam within no time. It was hard starting her afterwards and the entire neighborhood saw the smoke! Low end torque seems to be better and the car idles smoother. I have noticed a 1mpg gain

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.