Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - MEMBERS HERE from ALL OF CANADA
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2006, 02:04 AM Thread Starter
6 Pack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to 6 Pack
Red face

Well the idea of this thread comes from here http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=50877
So to ALL Canadians , FROM WHATEVER PROVINCE you are ; this is THE PLACE to gather up all members & show your car & area your from , all in one place or even introduce yourself entirely (can always re-edit your posting at a later time) , as you wish Who knows , this way you'll be able to identify who's in your area & organize something !

* As this thread will be much more filled than the Provinces' thread , it would be great to limit ourselves as well to ONE POSTING EACH for easier consultation ...... want to comment ; then start a new thread : this Canadian section needs it badly

If you choose to create a new thread to see who's in your area / individual province , then by all means : zoom-ZOOM !!

P.S.
To all who have forgotten to fill in their AREA FROM in theiir profiles ; this also will help to recognize you a bit faster

TO ADMIN. Can you please put & keep these specific threads of the kind , to the top of the page as a STICKY / PINNED Thank You Thank You

Heeelllloooooooooo Canada !

My name is Ron & I'm from Chomedey (municipality) , island of Laval (city) , just north across river from Montreal island , Quebec (province) , Caanadaaaaaa !!!

You want to know a bit about me , you can check my signature and below it my introduction page on the mazda6club link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome