Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum - View Single Post - Aussie screen savers
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 03:38 AM
Steve 6er
Retired Moderator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Aussie screen savers'

Quote:
Originally posted by RodneyJ

* * * * * * :D :D *
Steve,

Yeah, we drive on the left hand side of the road on the right side of the car !!!! *
Right !

I think it's to do with Australia being originally an English convict colony, so we have to follow their lead.

I am not sure why Japan have right hand drive vehicles, Maybe as they started building cars prior to WW2, just to P*ss off the rest of the world !!

I wouldn't want to go to America or Europe. I would be turning on the Wipers when I want to use the indicators & for me it would be tricky to use the shifter with my right hand. PLus I might end up like that old Lady......:sarc *!!

Rod[/b]
You mean left, right? Right! No left! (Quote from a film with my favorite comedian John Cleese, I don't know the title in english. Cleese is a headmaster going to a conference where he has to hold a thank-you speech...)

I understand your fear of right-hand traffic. I share the same fear for left-hand traffic...

However, if you are a right-handed person, then I would assume shifting with the right (!) hand would come very easy to you...

:D

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome