Mazda 6 Forums banner

Konig Lace 19s?

7K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  michael95350 
#1 ·
The Dunlops are starting to look a bit thin, so I am starting to look at tire options. While looking at America's Tire for options, I played around with their rim fitment tool and I came up with the attached result. Konig Lace 19" rims. Any thoughts?

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I decided to go for it. Following is on order and will hopefully arrive for installation next weekend:

4) Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 225/45R19 $185/E
4) Konig Lace 19x8.5 rims $189/E

America's Tire had a pretty good price. Out the door with new hardware, installation and Road Hazard was $1845. Plus I got their financing so 0% for 12mos AND $295 in rebates ($75 for tires, $100 for rims, $120 for financing tires and rims). So it knocks me down to about $1550 for tires AND rims after rebate. I think I did good today

#10 ·
No Konig and no Drag but maybe TSW??

Well, for anyone following this today was a crossroad. I was told that the DW-37s I was looking for were ALSO discontinued after calling twice to check. Naturally, I had my fill of this rubbish so after work I had a nice chat with the store manager. I went in fully intending to cancel the entire sale and start my search over. However, he convinced me to give them one last chance. How, you say?

TSW Tremblant 19s. $262 per rim normally. He said he will comp the difference between what I paid and what these rims cost for all the headache I've been through. That's a $320 difference. He also promised he would call first thing in the morning to update me. Hopefully, third time's a charm:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.