Mazda 6 Forums banner

New M6 owner

6K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  189594 
#1 · (Edited)
Thank you for any replies in advance.
I've been looking through the forums a lot trying to see what everyone else is running, and trying to figure out what fits. While I have a good idea of what will and won't fit, I would just like a possible verification.

I've been looking at the vossen vsf1's and I love them. My only question is how will the fit be, and what other components I might be looking at needing to make them fit.

Vfs1 - 20x9, +38, 5x114.3, 73.1mm hub.
Looking to do those on all 4.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks

#2 ·
The fit should be good. I have 20x8.5 +38 and the fronts with 255/35r20 tires stick out a little more than I prefer, but a measurement would put them at flush with the peak of the fender.

You'll probably want some hubcentric rings to help with proper mounting. I purchased and they're great for the price. Perfect fit.

You will probably also need new, narrower lug nuts. I had to run to Autozone when installing my wheels as the recess for the lug nuts wasn't large enough to fit the socket for the stock nuts. It looks like you'll have the same issue with the VSF1's. should work fine.

#15 · (Edited)
No, no poking in the front. However, I did install camber bolts and have about 1* of negative camber in the front. I didn't do the negative camber for fitment. I did it for cornering and balance. I drive quite a bit on the highway for work myself. I also take the corners hard as well so it evens out my tire wear. Hope these pics help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.