K&N 57i Performance Induction Kit p/n 57-0615 - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 11:51 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to tunertools
Product ID: KN-57-0615
Manufacturer: K&N Engineering
K&N 57i Performance Induction Kit p/n 57-0615 for the 2002-2007 Mazda 6 (see chart)

<div align='center'>

K&N 57i Performance Induction Kit p/n 57-0615
This filter fits: 2002-2007 Mazda 6 (see chart)

K&N 57i Series Induction Kits are specifically designed for each different vehicle and will free your car from the size restriction that comes with the factory air box. These economical kits can take a variety of different forms based on vehicle characteristics and available space under the hood. Each kit is designed to provide power throughout the RPM range. The extra surface area of these open-air air filters provide even more airflow at lower restriction than a K&N O/E replacement filter which is always limited to the size of the factory air box. The larger air filter also captures and holds more dirt increasing its service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). The filter is either directly attached to the engine carburetor or throttle body or indirectly through a tube assembly running from the filter to the engine. All adaptors are made from high quality materials such as steel, aluminum, silicon or reinforced nylon to ensure long life.

•Designed to increase HP and Acceleration
•Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
•Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
•Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
•Million Mile Limited Warranty
•Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
•Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
•Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems

HORSEPOWER YOU CAN FEEL
As with all our kits, when you bolt-on a 57i intake, you will notice the difference the next time you drive your vehicle. Our 57i Gen I Intake Kits are a great way and in many cases the only way to maximize airflow and engine performance. They will replace the factory air box providing both High-Flow air filter technology and a larger air filter size. This winning combination will increase horsepower and sound great too.

BREAK OUT OF THE FACTORY AIR BOX
57i Series Intake Kits are specifically designed for each different vehicle and will free your car from the size restriction that comes with the factory air box. These economical kits can take a variety of different forms based on vehicle characteristics and available space under the hood. Each kit is designed to provide power throughout the RPM range. Gen I’s take advantage of the added airflow provided by an oversized air filter released from the restrictive factory air box..

TECH TALK
These kits bring engine airflow out of the factory box by providing a large size open-air conical or round High-Flow Air Filter. The extra surface area of these open-air air filters provide even more airflow at lower restriction than a K&N O/E replacement filter which is always limited to the size of the factory air box. The larger air filter also captures and holds more dirt increasing its service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). The filter is then either directly attached to the engine carburetor or throttle body or indirectly through a tube assembly running from the filter to the engine. All adaptors are made from high quality materials such as steel, aluminum, silicon or reinforced nylon and ensure long life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This K&N performance replacement filter fits the following vehicles;

2007 MAZDA 6 2.0L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2007 MAZDA 6 1.8L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2006 MAZDA 6 2.3L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2006 MAZDA 6 2.0L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2006 MAZDA 6 1.8L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2005 MAZDA 6 2.3L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2005 MAZDA 6 2.0L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2005 MAZDA 6 1.8L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2004 MAZDA 6 2.3L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2004 MAZDA 6 2.0L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2004 MAZDA 6 1.8L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2003 MAZDA 6 2.3L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2003 MAZDA 6 2.0L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2003 MAZDA 6 1.8L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2002 MAZDA 6 2.3L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2002 MAZDA 6 2.0L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No
2002 MAZDA 6 1.8L L4 F/I - All CARB Exempt: No

<blockquote><blockquote>Thanks,
Lloyd</blockquote>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
</blockquote>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page