Mazda 6 Forums banner

LED Tail Lights for the Wagon

GI: WAGON; CAR_LED Tail Lights for the Mazda 6

28K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  I275westcoastflorida 
#1 ·
Just need to see who would be interested in a set. I can tell you they will be the following

Black Euro Tail Lights
The lens WILL HAVE the swirls
LED's will be in the inner brake light, outter brake light and reverse only. NO LED TURN SIGNALS, standard bulbs

With that said I will post this to see who out there would be interested.

Thanks,
J

#7 ·
oooooooo~ i would! but wats the price? id be up for it if it was a good price :D oh and maybe some pics? ive only seen the euros on a wagon once before, im not entirely sure what theyd look like, prolly pure sex, but id like to see :)[/b]
We since they are not even developed I do not have pics or really a price but we would try to keep it around the price that the sedans are...around 400. We are just trying to see if there are even enough wagons out there to begin this project.

#8 ·
We since they are not even developed I do not have pics or really a price but we would try to keep it around the price that the sedans are...around 400. We are just trying to see if there are even enough wagons out there to begin this project.[/b]
unfortunatley i think there are only about 5-6 wagon owners that even frequent mazda6 club.

If the group buy doesnt work out, whats the chance of getting one set?
and if you can do one set, could i send you the chrome lights instead of the black ones?
thanks

#13 ·
I'm very excited and hope to hear some positiv answer soon :)[/b]
Well, sounds like on the wagons there would be no margin but if you all are really interested I would be willing to make no money on the lamps just to share some love with the wagon guys. We would still be looking at 2-3 months before final product, everyone will be off soon for most of the month of Feb for the festival.

#14 ·
well, that sounds amazing! I've got five other Wagon drivers here who are totally interested in those tail lights, but of course I can't vote for them in this thread! so, if you got some real pictures of them, send them to me so that I can show them around here in Germany!

thank you for helping the poor wagon drivers ;)

#20 ·
QUOTE (G-star @ Apr 17 2008, 03:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1326090
Can't we get chrome euro ones? And with the ring concept? or full led?[/b]
Sorry, I have to answer:
No, you will get black set.
No, I can not make it ring-concept due to the swirls.

I will have a chance to modify a set of wagon in May.
I will report it here.
Now come the pictures:

Released!!! 20081130

#23 ·
It comes.
I have made a set of sample. The final version will be ready in 8 weeks. And the final version will be of better result because more LED will be added.
We will also promise 18 months' guarantee for them.
The price will be released later.
The final result will be much better, more LEDs will be added.
The turn signal and reverse lights will be still bulb.

#25 ·
QUOTE (steelwagon6 @ Jun 12 2008, 10:32 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1367768
ohhh mannn looks fantastic... i need to see if i can afford it but im definately interested
im hoping its $400 for the set?

i think we're going through some money issues at the moment sooo, it definately wont be soon unfortunately[/b]
It will be some expensive, I have to spend 230-240USD to get the KOITO housings. Then I have to spend time and money to develop the LED parts, and then do the modification by hand.
If there will be 10 buyers, the price should be lowered some.
Cheers, you will get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.