Mazda 6 Forums banner

Will H&R springs work on the 2015 6?

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  newuser6 
#1 ·
Tirerack lists them only for the 2014, but as far as I know there were no suspension changes made so they should work on a 2015.

I was just wondering if anyone has them on a 2015 yet?

#2 ·
It's the same car and it's the same suspension, go for it :)

#4 ·
They fit without a problem. Going over fairly smooth roads with minor imperfections feels just like stock springs. Going over sharp edges like recessed manholes or slightly broken pavement feels stiffer but well controlled. However, going over large smooth dips feels a little bouncy. Overall I'm pleased with them, but I will definitely upgrade to coilovers when a set comes out that I like. I don't like Megan or BC and I would need to do more research on RSR before I put out 1,800.00 for them. I know I don't like RSR's website (not enough info on it).

I ordered some Enkei Racing PF01's in 18X8 +45 with 225/45/18 Continental Extreme DW tires. When they get here next week I'll have them installed and post a picture in the wheel picture thread.

Here's a link to the wheels incase you aren't familiar with them:
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...01&wheelFinish=Bright+Silver+Paint&tab=wheels

#5 ·
RSR makes the i series for many brands. if you search their coilovers in general, you can read reviews in other forums. I ordered these few days ago b/c they have gotten great reviews throughout. I've read too many negatives on BC's and Megan's for it to seem worth it and would rather pay extra for peace of mind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.