Mazda 6 Forums banner

inner foglights

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  GeneralPatton6 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried to put fog lights on the inside of the bottom opening...closer to the center than the stock location. I was thinking about trying it...wondering what the 6 people think about it (i have a 6s so you know)

#5 ·
QUOTE (Big-O @ Jan 22 2008, 02:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1238962
hmm, if you got a normal pre-facelift bumper, you can purchase a complette fog light kit for the inner grill here in germany! (it's also available with high beam lights or xenon high beam lights!)

it's like this here:

Fog Light Kit[/b]
i wanted to get the fog lights too, but was wondering what do u mean by pre facelift bumper? do u mean the stock bumper?

#6 ·
QUOTE (Sam Kantrow @ Jan 21 2008, 06:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1238454
Has anyone tried to put fog lights on the inside of the bottom opening...closer to the center than the stock location. I was thinking about trying it...wondering what the 6 people think about it (i have a 6s so you know)[/b]

I've had them on my car for about 3yrs.

I personally think they look better there then in the side vents. IMO it gives the front end more of an aggressive look.

[attachment=39122:mazda_6_002s.jpg]

Check out my Garage to see more pics.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.