LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 422 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
ATL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ATL Send a message via MSN to ATL Send a message via Yahoo to ATL
Anger Managment Center.

What pisses you off the most about your job, life, traffic, relationships, other forums etc etc? If you are at work now and your boss or a co-worker is getting on your last nerve come here and complain about it.

Black CP-E CAI/Black HKS BOV/TurboXS RP/RX-8 Wheels/MS6 Coming soon... LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 422 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 01:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reading Topic: Anger Managment Center.

hey this is a good topic...

i'd have to say it sucks when the day you pick to say okay i'm going to stop smoking, cold turkey some stupid people just piss you off to no end...

this stupid lady can't freakin drive and stops at the stop sign and then doesn't move.. so i proceed to move around her and then she pulls forward so i stop and let her go and then she stops again!! so then i missed the BART train (subway type system, but half above ground) and usually during commute hours everyone know the drill.. there's a little patch that tells you about where the doors will line up and the train pulls up and we're all in line in an orderly fashion and then stupid lady #2 decides to push everyone out of the way so she could get in first to get a seat... whatever i'm going to take a nap on the train... it takes about 35 min to get to my stop... what do you know.. she's getting off the same exit as me but this time she's in front but hasn't gotten out of her seating area yet and when i start to walk out she tries to catch up to me to push me like she expected me to let her go... and i guess because i didn't let her go she stopped and started saying something and blocks half the door because she's kinda big so this really tall guy behind me says MOVE really loud and she turned around and looked like she got scared :P

so this was my morning :)
post #3 of 422 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 01:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to csweeney

The time that I got behind this stupid woman in a Toyota Camry: I pull up behind her at a stop sign. She plays stop and go for about a minute, acting like she's going to go. Well traffic has been clear several times and she still hasn't gone. Finally she pulls way up and I think she's gone so since traffic is clear I take my foot off the brake and all of a sudden my car thuds. I look in my rearview mirror thinking someone hit me and there's no one there. So then I look out my windshield and sure enough, there's the ugly camry stuck to the front of my car. well, luckily no damage was done, period, no scratches, nothing, but that pissed me off. Lesson I learned-never ever take your eyes off the front of the person in front of you until you are positively certain they have moved and are out in traffic. Lesson she learned: GO! Anger management: don't get behind camry's or toyotas in general-their owners are incapable of driving them, at least here in Houston.

Stock: 2004 strato 3s mtx sedan | black leather | sports package | spoiler | ABS | SAB
Aesthetic Mods: stubby antenna | 35% tint
Engine: Mobil1 5w-20 | Suspension Mods: Eibach prokit
Stereo Mods: Pioneer 6x8 4 ways in the back | XM Roady2 | Pioneer Premier DEH-P8MP HU-mp3 player
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 422 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 04:26 PM

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Well, I was really pissed off when I sliced my index finger open with a bread knife. We're talking to the bone here. Actually, I was more intrigued than pissed off, but now it pisses me off since I really can't use my left hand for anything.
post #5 of 422 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 05:43 PM

I think some guy was pissed off that my avatar is 150px wide. Maybe it was... I don't remember. Where are ya, man, now's your chance to vent!
post #6 of 422 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 05:48 PM

Replying to Topic 'Anger Managment Center.'

Quote:
Originally posted by csweeney

* * * * * * The time that I got behind this stupid woman in a Toyota Camry: *I pull up behind her at a stop sign. *She plays stop and go for about a minute, acting like she's going to go. *Well traffic has been clear several times and she still hasn't gone. *Finally she pulls way up and I think she's gone so since traffic is clear I take my foot off the brake and all of a sudden my car thuds. *I look in my rearview mirror thinking someone hit me and there's no one there. * *So then I look out my windshield and sure enough, there's the ugly camry stuck to the front of my car. *well, luckily no damage was done, period, no scratches, nothing, but that pissed me off. *Lesson I learned-never ever take your eyes off the front of the person in front of you until you are positively certain they have moved and are out in traffic. *Lesson she learned: GO! *Anger management: *don't get behind camry's or toyotas in general-their owners are incapable of driving them, at least here in Houston.[/b]
hehe... i had a camry when i first learned how to drive... HAHAHA.. that's why incapable drivers buy them... they survive anything... my grandfather gave it to me... i learned ho to drive on it, my sister learned how to drive on it and my cousin was learning how to drive on it, til the transmission started acting up... does camry stand for student driver? j/p :P

on the other hand corolla drivers have been pissing me off lately... i'm like.. um.. hi... i'm trying to get from point a to point b really fast... do you honestly think i have time to slow down and race you! get outta my way! before i run you down! :D
post #7 of 422 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 05:53 PM

Replying to Topic 'Anger Managment Center.'

Quote:
Originally posted by Phrosted

* * * * * * Well, I was really pissed off when I sliced my index finger open with a bread knife. *We're talking to the bone here. *Actually, I was more intrigued than pissed off, but now it pisses me off since I really can't use my left hand for anything.[/b]
there must be some rule about guys have to have broken fingers or something... most of my male friends all have a jacked up pinky... and then my other half joined the club when my stupid "friend" asked him to help her with her car and stupid idiot turned the car on while his hand was in there and the belt took him down... burned down almost to the bone on his ring finger and pinky and now it looks gross because it didn't heal straight so it's slightly bent and the skin was tattooed by the burn marks... stupid bitch... and then she didn't even offer to help with the medical bills... $3gs... and we haven't even had the reconstructive surgery yet :( she's been avoiding me since >=(

of course he still loves to work on cars :P
post #8 of 422 (permalink) Old 09-06-2003, 09:19 PM

drivers..period

i drive a good 30 mins to get to my magnet program school in the morning and damnit, 90% of the people in this area cant drive. I guess thats what i get for living in florida.

im in the left lane here, trying to get to school, im just a couple blocks away. 40 mph speed limit, and this asshole is driving in front of me doing 20! needless to say the guy pulled into the right lane finally, upon which i said "i hope you learn how to drive soon, you incompetent white trash redneck fuck" and sped off.

another time, same stop light, the lights green, and a van stops in front of me. what does he do? puts his blinker on! stopped in the left lane..not the turn lane..trying to make a left turn. he got a nice long honk and a finger out the window when he finally moved.

driving to the movies one night when it was raining lightly, im on a 3 lane one way street. theres a pontiac in the right lane, and im in the left as i hafta turn left into a parking garage soon. so all of a sudden, this guy decides he needs to turn left, and turns left from the right lane! he was inches away from me sideswiping him, and if i did, i wouldve beat the shit outta him.

basic story..i have road rage, and im a social darwinist. you dont wanna fuck with me on the road, and if it werent extremely illegal, i'd have a fully loaded desert eagle in my car ready to fire on anyone who pisses me off. tommy vercetti has nothing on me.

damn..i got mad just typing this
post #9 of 422 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 10:03 AM

I just let stuff go, goodness. People suck at driving, but what's to say that the guy driving slow in front of you isn't going to slow you down enough that you don't get hit by a train at the upcoming non-functioning train crossing?

That said, I would like a license to drive 30mph over the speed limit in all instances, because if these old people are alowed to drive, I guarentee that I can slow down 30mph before they can even react to anything.
post #10 of 422 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 08:08 PM

I fucking hate: all the people in the DC area, stupid fucking rich people who think they run the fucking show cuz they got money pouring out of their assholes, honda accords, toyota camrys, people who cant speak english yet want to function normally in society here in the us, the fucking asswipes at Subway who think "all the vegetables" means tomatoes and lettuce, stupid fucking cops who break more laws in two city blocks than I break in a 1 year, people who hold titles such as CEO and CIO and know nothing about everything, the fucking DC road crews who cant paint speed bumps and stand around all day then bitch and moan when their salaries are cut.... FUCK YOU LAZY ASS HOLES!

ok, im done. :-) that felt great. Ahhhhh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page