Mazda 6 Forums banner

Anger Managment Center.

35K views 421 replies 49 participants last post by  blackmagik_13 
#1 ·
What pisses you off the most about your job, life, traffic, relationships, other forums etc etc? If you are at work now and your boss or a co-worker is getting on your last nerve come here and complain about it.

See less See more
#257 ·
Replying to Topic 'Anger Managment Center.'

Originally posted by tucker

I'm angry because I just lost my damn oreo in the bottom of the milk glass. :(
So just drink all the milk. Then get your oreo.
:laugh

#259 ·
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Anger Managment Center.'

that works too

#262 ·

Ok my rant for the day.

Yesterday was a decently warm day (in that it was above the freezing mark) so I decided to get my car washed at the local cheap water 'n' soap car wash in the netherlands of the area. I get there and there are mad cars on line. Behind me is a crazy fat woman in a newish looking blue Lexus GS-something.

After about 20 minutes on line, and nobody is moving, she starts honking her horn and waving her hands in the air. Like wha? Where are we gonna go? Then 10 minutes later, when my car is about ready to go in, she jumps into the next line (there are three lines) and proceeds to cut in front of me. In a car wash...

So whatever, I'm a pretty mellow person so I don't care. So when I leave the car wash (exactly an hour from the time I went there -- never going back to that place again) I drive up the block and see this woman. I notice she is in the middle of the street and not moving. I get a closer look and I realize she had stopped in the street and when she tried to get moving again, her car got stuck in the slush and ice. Her poor RWD $40k Lexus was stuck in the slush... hahahaha... She's trying to rock the car out, and all this time the tire is kicking all this slush back onto her newly washed car. When I drove by, her car had nice amounts of slush around the doors. That was a waste of a $7 car wash and an hour on line for her.

#267 ·

good job moocat. ;)

#270 ·

i got my cold on my flight from chicago to houston :(

#272 ·
Replying to Topic 'Anger Managment Center.'

Originally posted by lilkoala

Originally posted by imammy

going to classes after a full day at work sux.  That is all!
yeah...so does a full day of classes then going to work. that sucks too.
i concur.....anyime work and school are applied on the same day, in whatever order...it's trash.

#273 ·

anytime you go to school, that sucks

anyways, i pretty upset with the city of houston right now-a light's been flashing for several days on the road to get to work, there's no real alternatives, and it takes forever to get through!

#274 ·

so, the other thing that sucks...is the dry weather. i've been breaking out in hives from the dry air. and it's like...all over from waist up. it sucks ass. i've tried using lotion, benedryll spray.. but nothing seems to help. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.